Monday 6 September 2021

Escape room


In the escape room, I found crabs.
In the escape room, I found hedgehogs.



In the escape room, I found wolves.

In the escape room, I found snakes.



In the escape room, I found mice.


In the escape room, I found bats.

In the escape room, I found birds.


In the escape room, I found a cobweb.


In the escape, I found a spider.

In the escape room, I found crabs again.


In the escape room, I found hedgehogs again.


In the escape, I found wolves again.


In the escape room, I found snakes again.


In the escape room, I found mice again.




This week I was learning to use my knowledge of multiplication and my knowledge of science.

I found it challenging to answer some of the questions on the solar system

My digital learning object shows the animal I met in the escape room

Next time I would move faster through the escape room.



 

1 comment:

  1. Mālō e lelei Luke,
    Well done for escaping the Escape Room! I agree - some of the answers were tricky - I loved being challenged by them. Why don't you make up an Escape Room?
    Keep up the great blogging.
    Mā te wā,
    Mrs Naden

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.