Friday 26 February 2021

Crime Scene

 


This week I was learning how to summarise. We got into groups and became experts at either analysing handwriting, fibre, fingerprints or powder. My group became experts at analysing powder. Then we got given a crime scene kit to solve. We had to get into groups so we had one expert for handwriting, one for powders, one for fibres and one for fingerprints.I enjoyed doing the crime scene. I found making the slides difficult because I had to do a lot of work. My dlo (digital learning object) shows that I can be a detective. Next time I could change my layout because I want to make it cool by putting different backgrounds on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.